A new single-source dental carrier offering out-of-network coverage.
We are now proud to offer a national extended network to provide you with the most comprehensive dental benefit options offered as one plan. This plan is called CarePlus Total Access. It is a unique option that offers maximum choice to its members with
With CarePlus Total Access, you can now provide your employees with dental care regardless of whether they live in Wisconsin, or throughout the United States.
For Your Business
Ease of Administration
- One plan, one invoice, one set of rates
A secure Internet portal for the plan sponsor, members, and providers
Dedicated customer service
- A comprehensive plan designed for value-driven utilization within a high-quality network
- Reduce your overall health care
spendover time with a focus on preventive care
Competitive Benefit Offering
- Recruit and retain talented employees with a robust benefits package
- Employees can select their provider of choice
For Your Employees
- High-quality coverage across Wisconsin and the entire nation
- One plan that offers three tiers of benefits, including out-of-network coverage
- No open enrollment election necessary; employees have the freedom to see the dentist that they choose
Criteria for CarePlus Total Access Groups
- 200+ eligible employees
- 60% or more of the population should be in Wisconsin
Get Started Today!
To learn more about CarePlus Total Access, request a quote below and one of our team members will contact you soon.
About Dental Associates
Dental Associates has served Wisconsin communities since
Dental Associates is Wisconsin’s highly respected family-owned Dental Group Practice and the exclusive provider of covered dental services for CarePlus Dental Plans. They maintain the highest level of quality, which is proven by thousands of 5-star ratings on Google, an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, and consistently high Press Ganey patient satisfaction scores at all of their Wisconsin locations. They have qualified dentists and specialists on staff in each location and many are board certified.
Dental Associates constantly surveys patients to monitor patient satisfaction and now shares the results of the surveys on each dentist’s page on their website.
See Dental Associates Locations